Wednesday 24th September
Masterclasses will take place on Wednesday 24th September from 09:00 - 17:00. Two classes are for the whole day and five classes are half day classes that you can pick a morning and/or an afternoon session.
Additional fees will apply to attend a masterclass.
Dr James Brown is presenting this masterclass. To learn more about James, click here.
Organizational success is rooted in successful relationships at all levels. Conflict is a natural part of any work environment and must be addressed in a positive and effective manner. When improperly handled, conflicts can create barriers to organizational efficiency that can linger and/or spill over to other areas outside of the original situation. When properly handled, conflicts are resolved in a manner that maintains relationships and produces mutually agreeable outcomes. This course focuses on conflict management and negotiations through prevention and resolution. After completion of this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand key human behavior elements and their impact on conflict
- Prevent and minimize conflict through the establishment of strong relationships
- Identify sources of conflicts
- Use the appropriate resolution style
- Resolve conflict in a positive way
- Create and apply non-judgmental responses
- Effectively negotiate with project stakeholders
- Leverage trust to facilitate conflict resolution
- Recognize the negotiation approaches that consistently produce the best results
- Appreciate the role of communication in conflict and negotiations
This course can be customized in length to fit your needs and is specifically targeted for project managers, project team members and project stakeholders.