Benefits of Attendance
This conference is more than a chance to earn PDU's
The Project Management Conference is a stimulating and vibrant event with some great benefits.
A place to engage in, and directly contribute to, the future of project management in New Zealand.
- Be informed by experts offering their valued perspective on current project management practices and issues.
- Be inspired by a range of influential keynote speakers across a broad spectrum of topics.
- Gain access to practical knowledge, examples, case studies and success stories which directly impact your profession and sector.
- Explore and discuss the latest trends and developments in project management.
- Discover how project management is shaping a variety of industries.
- Network with likeminded conference delegates, not only from New Zealand, but globally.
- Build new connections across a range of skills and disciplines.
- Celebrate the contributions of our Project Management award winners and finalists.
While you are enjoying the conference, why not attend some of the great educational sessions and earn Professional Development Units (PDUs)